1) The Journal of Science and Technique (JST) is aimed for publishing research works with scientific and practical values in scientific research. The work must not have been published before in (or submitted to) another scientific journal. The work (manuscript) is reviewed by at least 2 reviewers recognized by the Editorial Board.
2) The manuscript can be written in both Vietnamese and English; typewritten in A4 size papers, Times New Roman font, 12pt font size, header and footer margins are 4 cm and the left and right margins are of 4 and 3 cm respectively.
3) Figures, tables and graphics should be prepared in good quality, fully annotated; formula must be typed by using mathtype.
4) References, quotations must have all the information in the following order: Name of the author (or editor), year of publication, title (name papers/scientific reports), name of journal, volume, issue, place of publication, publisher, page numbers.
5) For contact convenience, the manuscript must include authors’ names, authors’ academic titles and degrees, address, telephone number and email address.
6) Titles, abstracts and keywords must be written in both Vietnamese and English. A 150 to 200-word abstract is usually adequate for an article. The abstract should reflect the content and novelty of the research.
7) The Paper structure consists of several parts: the introduction, the scientific content of the article and the conclusion (Write a separate item). Articles must come up with new results or new applications or to address the current situation, the basic development of the mentioned issues. The papers shall not exceed 10 pages.
8) Before printing, the Editorial Board will send the copy to the author for final proofing within the required time limit. Therefore, the author is ultimately responsible not only for scientific content but also for typographical errors, misspellings (if any).
9) Unaccepted manuscript is not returned to the author(s).